UMA NECESSIDADE FUNDAMENTAL...

UMA NECESSIDADE FUNDAMENTAL...
"A GRATIDÃO É A MEMÓRIA DO CORAÇÃO." - "GRATITUDE IS THE MEMORY OF THE HEART". - "LA GRATITUD ES LA MEMORIA DEL CORAZÓN". - "LA RECONNAISSANCE EST LA MÉMOIRE DU COEUR". (ANTISTENES) - "DANKBARKEIT IST DAS GEDÄCHTNIS DES HERZENS". (ANTISTENES)

OUR BEST DEFENSE

Resultado de imagem para VIAGEM DE TREM
Thrown together as seatmates for an 8-hour train ride, a retired US ambassador and I quickly clashed as he sighed when I pulled out my Bible.
Imagem relacionada
I took the bait. At first, we traded one-liners aimed at goading the other or scoring points. Gradually, though, bits and pieces of our respective life stories started creeping into the discussion. Curiosity got the better of both of us and we found ourselves asking questions instead of feuding. A political science major in college and a political junkie by hobby, I was intrigued with his career, which included two prominent ambassadorships.
Imagem relacionada
Strangely enough, his questions to me were about my faith. How I became “a believer” was what interested him most. The train ride ended amicably, and we even traded business cards. As he left the train, he turned to me and said, “By the way, the best part of your argument isn’t what you think Jesus can do for me. It’s what He’s done for you.”
In John 9, as on that train, God reminds us that the best story is the one we know intimately: Our own encounter with Jesus Christ. Practice telling your story of faith to loved ones and close friends so you’ll be able to tell it clearly to others.
Resultado de imagem para looking for sky
People know true faith stories when they hear them. (RBC)
Imagem relacionada