UMA NECESSIDADE FUNDAMENTAL...

UMA NECESSIDADE FUNDAMENTAL...
"A GRATIDÃO É A MEMÓRIA DO CORAÇÃO." - "GRATITUDE IS THE MEMORY OF THE HEART". - "LA GRATITUD ES LA MEMORIA DEL CORAZÓN". - "LA RECONNAISSANCE EST LA MÉMOIRE DU COEUR". (ANTISTENES) - "DANKBARKEIT IST DAS GEDÄCHTNIS DES HERZENS". (ANTISTENES)

NO APPETITE

Resultado de imagem para bad cold
When I was battling a bad cold recently, I lost my appetite. I could go through an entire day without eating much food. Water would suffice. But I knew I couldn’t survive long on water alone. I needed to regain my appetite because my body needed nourishment.
Resultado de imagem para bad cold
When the people of Israel came back from exile in Babylon, their spiritual appetite was weak. They had departed from God and His ways. To get the people back to spiritual health, Nehemiah organized a Bible seminar, and Ezra was the teacher.
Imagem relacionada
Ezra read from the book of the law of Moses from morning until midday, feeding the people with the truth of God (Neh. 8:3). And the people listened attentively. In fact, their appetite for God’s Word was so stirred that the family leaders and the priests and Levites met with Ezra the following day to study the law in greater detail because they wanted to understand it (v.13).
When we feel estranged from God or spiritually weak, we can find spiritual nourishment from God’s Word. “As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby” (1 Peter 2:2). Ask God to give you a renewed desire for relationship with Him, and begin feeding your heart, soul, and mind with His Word.
Resultado de imagem para Feeding on God’s Word keeps us strong and healthy.
Feeding on God’s Word keeps us strong and healthy. (RBC)
Imagem relacionada